Page Nav

HIDE

Grid

GRID_STYLE

Classic Header

{fbt_classic_header}

Top Ad

//

Breaking News:

latest

Advertisement

Advertisement
Advertisement

NEET UG 2024 : what about Cut-off, Counselling process, seats under AIQ

  NEW DELHI: The National Testing Agency (NTA) will conduct NEET UG 2024 on May 5 for admission in 645 medical, 318 dental, 914 AYUSH, and 4...


 




NEW DELHI: The National Testing Agency (NTA) will conduct NEET UG 2024 on May 5 for admission in 645 medical, 318 dental, 914 AYUSH, and 47 BVSc and AH colleges in the country. National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test (NEET UG 2024) result will be declared on June 17.


MBBS and BDS counselling process will be held through the Medical Counselling Committee. MBBS seats in medical and dental colleges operated by the union government and central universities will be under the open seat quota. Medical and dental colleges under the state administration will offer 15% state to All India Quota. The remaining 85% seats will be available for state domicile students.


Counselling process for admission into Ayurveda, Unani, Homeopathy and Siddha undergraduate programmes will be done by the Ayush Admissions Central Counseling Committee (AACCC). The following seat allotment criteria will be followed:


15% All India Quota BAMS, BSMS, BUMS and BHMS seats under government and aided institutes of all states and union territories.


100% BAMS, BSMS, BUMS and BHMS seats under central universities and national institutes.


100% BAMS seats under Banaras Hindu University Varanasi.


50% BUMS seats of AMU Aligarh.


50% BAMS and BHMS seats of NEIA&H Shillong.


50% BAMS seats of AIIA Goa.


50% BSMS seats of NIS Chennai.


100% BAMS, BSMS, BUMS and BHMS seats of all deemed universities.


NEET cut-off

The MCC usually conducts six rounds of NEET UG counselling to fill the seats in medical and dental colleges of the country.


Category


NEET cutoff percentile


NEET cut-off 2023 scores


NEET cut-off 2022 scores


Unreserved


50th percentile


720-137


715-117


SC/ST/OBC


40th percentile


136-107


116-93


Unreserved-PH


45th percentile


136-121


116-93


SC/ST/OBC-PH


40th percentile


120-107


104-93






NEET rank vs marks

NEET marks


NEET ranks


720 - 715


1 - 19


710 - 700


23 - 202


698 - 690


204 - 512


688 - 680


522 - 971


679 - 670


992 - 1701


669 - 660


1702 - 2751


659 - 650


2759 - 4163


649 - 640


4170 - 6061


639 - 630


6065 - 8522


629 - 620


8535 - 11463


619 - 610


11464 - 15057


609 - 600


15070 - 19136