Osh State University, Medical Faculty
Kyrgyz State Medical Academy
Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University
I.K.AKHUNBAEV KYRGYZ STATE MEDICAL ACADEMY
Jalal-Abad State University, Jalal-Abad
International University of Kyrgyzstan
Asian Medical Institute
MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is the best option for those students who want to take medical education in foreign countries at a very low cost. For MBBS admission in Kyrgyzstan, it has its own introduction to the world level for MBBS study and Medical Education. Students can take direct admission procedure sans any entrance examination.
Kyrgyzstan is a landlocked country in Central Asia. Kyrgyzstan shares its borders with many other countries namely Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, China and Tajikistan. Bishkek is the largest country and capital of Kyrgyzstan. Bishkek occupies a total area of 49 square miles with approximated population of about 1,250,000. Football is the most popular sport in Kyrgyzstan. Kyrgyzstan has earned high rank in the world for having the top notch medical institutions offering MBBS and other medical degree courses. Weather in Kyrgyzstan is sunny most of the year. This is explained by the fact that the territory of Kyrgyzstan is removed from the ocean and is located in the heart of the continent, surrounded by mountains. The climate of Kyrgyzstan is distinguished by low rainfall and plenty of sunshine, so that we can guarantee a pleasant stay for months, starting from spring to late autumn. There are a lot of mountain landscapes in Kyrgyzstan. In winter, the climate of Kyrgyzstan is influenced by the arctic winds of Siberia and the Arctic Ocean. Most often, this leads to the precipitation and snowfall.
Every year, there is large number of students across the globe who applies to get MBBS admission in Kyrgyzstan.
MBBS duration Kyrgyzstan
MBBS duration Kyrgyzstan is only for 6 years. During the first five years students are taught the basics of medical sciences and clinical studies while by the last year is only practical training in hospitals and clinics affiliated with the university.
Kyrgyzstan Medical universities are recognized by the world’s major organizations which include WHO, MCI and UNESCO. Medical students after their graduation completion are eligible to appear in many other tests like the USMLE, PLAB and also the screening examination organized by the National Board of Examinations, India under the directive of Medical council of India.
Why MBBS in Kyrgyzstan?
MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is a very good option as they get high quality education available at a very low cost.Aspirants does not require to appear in any entrance examination or to give any donation. Medical degree from Kyrgyzstan is a world recognized degree by WHO, Medical Council of India and FAIMER. Some points are mentioned below why MBBS in Kyrgyzstan:-
- Admission procedure is easy as well as the VISA application is also easy.
- No donation and low fee
- Universities ranked the best in the country
- International Degree: Recognized by WHO,Medical Council of India,FAIMER
- Entire course is English Medium
- Medical universities are recognized by International Association of Universities,Medical Council of over 180 countries.
- Education is of high quality
- 10 students as per class, individual attention given to every student.
- MCI recognized: Eligible for Govt jobs and PG courses in India
- Due to subsidy by the Govt educational fees is very low
- Living costs is easily affordable along with medical study tuition fees
- Medical degrees are recognized by all over the world byWHO, UNESCO etc.
- Excellent academic standards
- Best exposure at university runs hospitals.
- Low cost, demand is high and limited seats.
- After 10+2 duration for course is 6 years.
- An international airport is only four hours away, making it easy accessibility.
Medical aspirants will get the best facilities in the university campus Kyrgyzstan. The accommodation facilities provided to the students are very good and match the European standards. Students are safe and secured with 24 hour security system. The rooms are filled with basic facilities like air conditioners, heating, water supply, hygienic food and laundry. Kyrgyzstan medical universities do takes care of the holistic development of the students. They also provide extracurricular activities in the universities like sports, cultural activities, gym and swimming pool. Travelling is also fun for the students because it is for cheap rates as they get special discounts to travel across the country.
Students studying in the medical colleges of Kyrgyzstan enjoy multi cultural environment. Students from all over the world come to study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan. Every year, medical universities conduct several cultural festivals. Such events help students to study the different cultures and make new friends. And even learn to adjust them in different environment.
During the sixth and final year of the MBBS admission in Kyrgyzstan, the students are provided with the practical and hands on training. Fee structure for the best medical universities in Kyrgyzstan may cost 1261000/- to 1004250/-.The students are sent on the clinical rotations in the university affiliated hospitals. Medical universities in Kyrgyzstan are not restricted to the classroom lectures. Medical courses in Kyrgyzstan are provided hands on training. They get special training in Clinical rotations, projects and laboratory experiments. With the unbreakable support and guidance of the mentor, students strive hard to get the best practical exposure and everlasting experience in their fields of study.
MBBS Admission in Kyrgyzstan Eligibility criteria 2018-19
- Aspirant must be of 17 years of age on or before 31stDecember, of the year of admission to the MBBS course.
- The applicant has passed the higher secondary examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination which is equivalent to 10 + 2, Higher Secondary Examination after a period of 12 years study, the last two year of study comprising of physics, chemistry, and biology.
- Students must have fetched minimum 50% marks in their 12thstandard examination.
The most noteworthy factors which entice bunch of Indian students to study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan:-
- MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is available at a very low cost.
- Hostel cost is very low in comparison to other countries.
- The cost of living is 7000/- which includes laundry, food and room cleaning
- Indian food is available and this is a major reason why Indian students select to study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan.
- Weather is also similar to India.
Now, let’s have a look on the advantages of studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan:-
- Fee structure is very low and economical.
- Globally recognized medical degree upon graduation.
- No TOEFL and IELTS required if education is entirely in English medium.
- MBBS scholarships are given to meritorious students.
- Internship programmes from reputed and prestigious hospitals.
The current trend is to study abroad and best option is to study in Kyrgyzstan. We will help you to get your MBBS admission in Kyrgyzstan. For the last few years, there has been a rapid growth in the field of science. The teaching staff in the medical universities is world renowned who have the ability to turn the students into doctors. It is the best option to attain a career in the field of medicine. A student studying medical in Kyrgyzstan has nothing to worry when it comes to financial matters. MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is a way to go!
We would give the best and honest guidelines to the medical aspirants to make their dream come true. Our expert consultants will provide you your desired medical universities for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan.