MBBS IN ARMENIA
1 Armenia Mkhitar Gosh Armenian-Russian International University
2 Armenia ST. Tereza Medical University
3 Armenia The University of Traditional Medicine
4 Armenia Yerevan Haybusak University
5 Armenia Yerevan State Medical University
The costs for pursuing MBBS in Armenia for international students change uncontrollably relying upon the college and where you’re going from, however, for an EU student the cost is more often than not around 800 Euros for the year. This is extraordinary news for European students; however, those originating from America, India or Australia may need to watch that the costs for European medical college for MBBS in Armenia aren’t expanded excessively for them.
Be that as it may, it’ll be justified, despite all the trouble since Armenia is home to some energizing top university in Europe for MBBS and the nation is an excellent goal to spend a length of an extreme Duration of MBBS .
MBBS IN ARMENIA – EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW
Basic Eligibility 10+2 (Science) with 50% & NEET
Minimum Course Fee 1.60 Lakh/Year
English Proficiency Required
Minimum Living Cost 12-15 Thousand/Month
Medium of Education English
Duration 5 & 6 Years
WHY STUDY MBBS IN ARMENIA ?
Studying MBBS in Armenia is one of the wisest decisions. MBBS course programs in Armenia’s medical universities are highly in demand which is why students from different countries travel to the country to enroll in programs. The infrastructure and modern teaching methods is something that attracts the students most, since a good environment help students to adapt new customs and it also makes it easy for them to survive. The Hi-tech qualities make Armenia one of the most popular destinations to study MBBS. People scare students when they start planning to study abroad, but students who are already studying in Armenia don’t face any problem with food or other necessities. University mess offers Indian food during their course. So, if you are planning to study in Armenia then just go for it!! Students are provided with all the facilities like WI-FI, canteen, laundry services and reading room. You can work in hospitals or health centers anywhere in the world after completing the MBBS in Armenia.
More than 7,000 international students from around 40 countries study in Armenia. There are about 50 public and private universities in Armenia. The most popular and globally accredited MBBS universities are the American University of Armenia, the Yerevan State University, the Fondation Université Française en Arménie, Russian-Armenian (Slavonic) University, and the Eurasia International University.
ANNUAL COURSE FEE OF THE TOP MBBS UNIVERSITIES IN ARMENIA
Name of University Annual MBBS Fees (INR).
University of Traditional Medicine 1.70 Lakh/Year
Yerevan Haybusak University 1.90 Lakh/Year
ADVANTAGES OF STUDYING MBBS ARMENIA 2018
1. The degree that would be awarded is recognized by Medical councils and valid globally.
2. Medium of course is English, so there won’t be any kind of difficulty to understand the language.
3. The course duration is 6 years.
4. You will be eligible to practice medicine in India if you clear the licensing exam.
5. High standard of Education at cheaper fees, colleges are better than private medical colleges in India.
6. No IELTS/ TOEFL required for MBBS in Armenia.
7. Environment friendly
8. Listed in MCI.
DISADVANTAGES OF STUDYING MBBS IN ARMENIA
1. Appearing for the screening test to get the license could be a disadvantage for some students but not all.
2. Language could be a problem for the locals speak in Hayeren and in Russian sometimes. Also, you will be taught Hayeren in the university.
3. In India, the duration of the course is 5.5 years, but in Armenia it is 6 years which is also worth going.
ELIGIBILITY FOR MBBS IN ARMENIA
1. Candidate should have attained 17 years of age as on 31st December of the year of admission.
2. Students must secure a minimum of fifty percent aggregate marks in PCB (Physics, Chemistry & Biology) and passing every situation personally in 10+2 (or equivalent) Examinations as consistent with to the MCI (Medical Council of India).
WHAT TO DO AFTER MBBS IN ARMENIA?
Students can appear for the screening test to attain the certificate for licensing and can practice in India, but only if they pass the licensing exam and have the potential to become a good doctor. You can even apply for post-graduation courses in Armenia itself. It is also affordable and would give you a good exposure though.
WORK DURING MBBS IN ARMENIA
Students are advised not to work while studying for MBBS course need concentration to become a certified doctor. But once you get residence permit, then you are allowed to work anywhere in the nation.
There are around 215 scholarships in Armenia. Students in India wish to study abroad, but some students can’t fulfil this dream since they can’t afford the fee structure and students are enthusiastic to get the scholarship. Universities have designed many scholarship programs for international students.
To enroll in undergraduate courses, students are advised to apply by end of June since the session starts in the first week of September.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR ADMISSION IN AN MBBS UNIVERSITY IN ARMENIA
1. Application Form & Resume (C.V.)
2. Attested marks sheets and pass certificates (Class X & XII).
3. Attested and notarized copies of the academic documents.
4. Passport size photographs (Twelve).
5. Processing fees, including processing fees, counselling & other charges.
6. Passport with three photocopies attested and notarized
7. Medical certificate, including HIV report
* Application form to be filled by the individual on the day of admission.
Note: All selected students must apply and attain Eligibility Certificate issued by the Medical Council of India (MCI)
HOW MCI APPROVES THE UNIVERSITIES?
MCI approves all the medical schools which are verified by the Indian Embassy (in the said country) to be providing a qualification which is a recognized qualification for enrolment as a medical practitioner in that country.